The investment leader is responsible for promoting investment in the Sabbath School departments.
1. Promote investment in each of the Sabbath School divisions
2. In counsel with the general Sabbath School superintendent, encourage every Sabbath School member to have an investment project
3. Launch the investment campaign in the early part of the year and have a program to complete the campaign near the end of the year
4. Promote awareness of investment by having members tell about their investment projects; preparing bulletin announcements regarding investment ideas, and organizing personal announcements from the platform.
5. Collect label count from products by participating health food companies and send report to conference on provided forms
6. Organize any other sales for investment
The investment leader is responsible to the general Sabbath School superintendent and is a member of the Sabbath School council. The assistant investment leader is responsible to the investment leader.