SABBATH SCHOOL SECRETARY
The Sabbath School secretary is responsible for distributing Sabbath School supplies, collecting offering and record cards and keeping statistical records for the Sabbath School department.
1. Compile and send an accurate quarterly report to the conference Sabbath School secretary and other designated personnel when it is due
2. Receive and distribute supplies and teaching materials to the leaders and teachers
3. Keep record of Sabbath School membership and attendance
4. Keep an account of all Sabbath School offerings
5. Give church treasurer all money received
6. Secure a quarterly report from church treasurer for Sabbath School funds
7. Take minutes of the Sabbath School council meetings
8. Keep all records in the "Sabbath School Record Book" up to date
9. Work closely with the membership chairman
10. Attend Sabbath School secretary meetings sponsored by the conference
11. Distribute and collect record envelopes
12. Do secretarial work for the Sabbath School department as designated by the general Sabbath School superintendent
13. Order through the personal ministries secretary the Sabbath School supplies and special helps agreed upon by the Sabbath School council
The Sabbath School secretary is a member of and the secretary for the Sabbath School council and is responsible to the general Sabbath School superintendent. The assistants are responsible to the Sabbath School secretary.